We are pleased to announce that we are going to host our first Pilates Retreat in a beautiful resort in Dalyan, Turkey. Dalyan is a town on the Dalyan river, just inland from Turkey’s southwest coast. Across the river from town is the ancient ruined city of Kaunos, with Lycian rock tombs and the remains of a theatre. Riverboats connect Dalyan with Iztuzu Beach which is home to protected loggerhead turtle nesting grounds. We were lucky enough to see several turtles on our trip out there earlier this month! To the north west on the shore is the village of Sultaniye, known for its thermal mudbaths.
The Klinik retreat will be held from Friday 28th of September to Tuesday 2nd of October. This is an ideal time to travel in terms of weather conditions, averaging 25 degrees and low cost flights and bookings.
The Klinik Pilates Retreat will be held at the beautiful Sedir Resort in Dalyan, Turkey. Set in a peaceful location surrounded by lush green fields, liquid amber forest, orange and pomegranate farms, this is the perfect place for nature lovers.
*The Klinik retreat package will include all of the below*:
• 5 days and 4 nights accommodation at the Sedir Resort in Dalyan Turkey.
• Private return airport transfer in an air conditioned vehicle. The resort is a 30 minute drive from Dalyan Airport.
• Complimentary drink on arrival.
• Fresh, local produce, home cooked food. Includes buffet breakfast, lunch and three course dinner for 5 Days and 4 nights. Drinks to be purchased at the bar with a 10% discount as part of The Klinik. Meat, Fish,Vegetarian and Vegan options availble.
• One visit to a spa for a Turkish bath, scrub and a full body massage plus face mask. Total treatment time 2 hours. Private transport to and from the spa included in the package. Spa is a short 10 minute drive from the resort.
*Any additional treatments or if you would like to visit again, you can at a 10% discount as being part of The Klinik retreat party.
• 11 Pilates classes including 30 minute meditation each evening (3 classes per day).
• Unlimited WiFi and housekeeping.
• Access to the resorts swimming pool at anytime.
• Transport into Dalayan town centre for those who would like to explore the local shops.
• £530 per person if sharing a double or twin room*
• £600 for a single room.
• 10% deposit is required by the 31st of August 2018 (non refundable after the 15th of September for any late cancellations).
• Full retreat payment made by the 14th of September 2018.
*please note all rooms come with air conditioning, free WiFi, a secure safe, bath towels, hairdryer and en suite shower and toilet.
Having recently visited the resort we can say first hand that it is beautiful and relaxing. From personal experience we would recommend the following tips to make your trip as smooth and enjoyable as ours:
• Check in online. Travel with your luggage, you don’t need a lot and can be off the plane and at the resort within 45minutes. It will save you a lot of time.
• Remember sun tan lotion.
• Visa entry is required. This can be done online or purchased at Dalyan airport when you land. Price is £20.
• Currency is Turkish Lira. If you do choose to go into town or book an excursion then you will need Turkish Lira to pay or to use as spending money. Any excursions booked can be purchased with a 10% discount as part of our retreat package.
• Drinks purchased at the resort are settled at the end of your stay and you can pay with Turkish Lira, Euros or Sterling. All names and room numbers are taken on arrival so you will pay for what you drink only.
• Remember to bring a beach towel. All bath towels are provided but not permitted at the pool area or the beach.
• You can drink the tap water!
• We strongly recommend sharing a twin or double room as it works out to be more cost effective. Single rooms are available but you will pay more. There are apartments and bungalows available which are nice and ideal for families, so if you would like to bring partners or children along then you can. Please email [email protected] for more information.